Monday, April 9, 2012

A Few of My Favorite Things

So I am always curious about a person's favorite things. I like to think that I am in the business of creating happiness. A smile often says everything there needs to be said. Life is too short to be without joy. So now I have a challenge for you! Read my list of favorite things and email a list of yours along with your address. One or more may receive a special basket of their favorite things! Why? Because the little things matter!

Food
Favorite Candy: Reisens and Red Sour Patch Kids
Favorite Snack: Oreos and BBQ Pringles
Favorite Drink: Snapple Peach Tea
Favorite Restaurant: Pei Wei
Favorite Fast Food: Sonic
Favorite Dessert: Funfetti Cupcakes

Clothes
Favorite Shoe: Sanuk flip flops
Favorite Store: Forever 21
Favorite Decade For Style: The 50's.
Favorite Style: Girly
Favorite Color: Aquamarine/Turquoise and Charcoal
Favorite Accessory: Charm Necklaces

Hobbies
Favorite Sport: Dance
Favorite Board Game: Quelf
Favorite Activity: Greeting Card Making
Favorite Singer: Britney Spears and Rob Thomas
Favorite Band: One Republic
Favorite Gifts: Anything Handmade or Thought (Especially letters and poems)
Favorite Smell: Sweet Pea or anything Peach
Favorite Past Time: Bicycle Riding
Favorite Movie: The Wizard of Oz
Favorite Mood: Adventurous

Quirks
I am obsessed with brushing my teeth.
I love my cat Indy more than anything.
I am extremely proud to be an American and a Texan.
I like to watch birds hop around on the ground.
I love that I am little.
I'm often called a "Silly Goose".
I like writing with Bic pens.
I am obsessed with the night sky, especially stars.
I try not to let anything go to waste.
I'm easily pleased.

So now you've seen my personal list, and now it's your turn! Email a list compiled of any of your favorite things. You can copy mine or create your own. My email is JennaJShields@gmail.com. You just might get them! What do I want in return? Your happiness. (Seriously!) OR you could send me my favorite things. (Just kidding!) And with this I am starting my campaign "The Little Things".  Will you accept my challenge? I hope so!

God Bless,
Jenny J

1 comment: