Monday, February 6, 2012

Luggage


As some of you know I'm going on a trip to Washington DC on Wednesday. So the princess that I am insisted on having a new suitcase. I looked everywhere and was willing to settle for the cutest one possible at every store. Not only did it have to meet carry on dimension requirements, but it also had to be fashionable. Fashionable and functional. I went from "Purple/White Polka Dots" to "Sophisticated Merlot" to "Jessica Simpson" to "Rampage's Love Letter Collection" suitcase. My mom had to laugh and say "When you go visit your future boyfriend(s) are you going to let his family see your lovey dovey suitcase?" I laughed and said "They'd just be happy a girl like me was dating their son." She couldn't argue with that. I've always had an interesting outlook on luggage. Until very recently I would only pack my belongings into a yellow duffel bag because that's what Lindsay Lohan used in "The Parent Trap". Yes, I knew that. I've seen that movie maybe 300 times. Not exaggerating. Now I'm moving on to RLLC. What does that say about me? That I'm clouded by my hopeless romantic attitude and can't even pick out luggage without adding it into the equation? Yeah, I think that's it. Now I'm off to fit 25 outfits, 10 pairs of shoes, and my cat into said suitcase! Okay I'm exaggerating, I can't take Indy.

God Bless,
Jenny J

1 comment:

  1. Haha! Love it! Miss you! Let's get coffee soon! Let's talk blogs! Hurry home...though it sounds like your staying awhile...25 outfits! So you'll be back in a few days? lol

    ReplyDelete