Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A Post About Peppers


For some strange reason I've been fascinated with the word "pepper" and have been trying to incorporate it in my everyday conversations. Peppers. Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers! Some of my friends think I'm insane for doing this, but honestly I can't help it. Peppers. Well, here's what I know about them. Chili peppers remind me of smiles. I hate yellow peppers. Dr. Pepper and Pepsi are amazingly good. So be warned if I use the word pepper in daily conversation.. I'm just trying to make it cool! This reminds me of a half remembered story about my friend Mallory and I and our secret code names for people. We were saying back and forth to each other "Salt!" "Pepper!" "Paprika!" and our friend Daniel interjected and said, "You know, some people really are named Paprika!" It was so funny I'm still laughing about it. Have you ever had a word you couldn't get out of your head? Anyways have a great Pepper filled night!

God Bless,
Jenny J

No comments:

Post a Comment