Thursday, January 19, 2012

Texan Paradise

Deep In The Heart Of Texas
Lately I've been thinking about how awesome Texas is and how blessed I am to live in such a wonderful place. Being a Texan is a special privilege that many of us hold close to our heart. I believe we are entitled to our well-known and respected reputation. You seriously don't mess with Texas! Everyone has a Texan connection which is always so cool to me and you can't say you don't because you are reading my blog so I'm your connection! I've been begging a few of my friends to move to Texas so I can share the goodness with them. Some are skeptical, but you know if you told someone you were moving to Texas, no questions would be asked. It's just a part of life. A lot of people from other countries love America because they know Texas is in America. They love our stereotypical but not all that exaggerated reputation.
I enjoy saying "ya'll", going to the rodeo, driving through the big cities and seeing the Dallas skyline, the rich history, bluebonnets, Whataburger, Barbecue, The Alamo, Six Flags, and even the bipolar weather!
I know that Governor Perry dropped out of the race today to my disappointment as he was my candidate. So I got to thinking and wondered "Why now?!" Although I am still disappointed, I know that he and his family will be returning home to glorious Texas. HOME. That's what Texas is and always will be. God Bless Texas!If you aren't a Texan, I strongly encourage you to move here as soon as possible. I will personally welcome you HOME.

God Bless,
Jenny J   

No comments:

Post a Comment