Wednesday, January 18, 2012

It's Never Too Late

I'll be the first person to tell you I don't always have the best judgement. I've made mistakes. Big ones. Tiny ones. Mistakes all the same. The most important lesson to learn, and I should note that I'm still learning is that it's okay to forgive yourself for your past. You're going to be messy, that's just a fact of life. But once you've learned your lesson, what's the point in carrying all of that weight of regrets on your shoulders? I am no psychologist but from personal experience I'd advise you to start letting go. It's okay, you're allowed to let go. It won't be easy, and it helps when people are there to hold you accountable and call you out when you start turning back to your old habits. You might not listen to them at first, and think they have no business telling you what to do. But the people that tell you the brutal truth, are the people that care the most about your well-being.
[I ask for you to keep me in your prayers and pray for my life and that I will stay strong and not turn back. Thank you!]

God Bless,
Jenny J


No comments:

Post a Comment