Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Bicycle:Life






I've never been the best bicyclist. Actually the day my mom first took the training wheels off my bicycle was the day I never wanted to ride a bike again. My feet always get tangled in the pedals and I've never been able to properly use the brakes. I always hear the comparison that life is like riding a bike - you have to keep getting back on and trying over and over again, and maybe one day you'll feel the adrenaline rush of accomplishment and truly feel alive. I've never ridden too fast or too slow and I like to ride next to someone that I can talk to without having to catch up with or wait for. Maybe one day I'll get to that hill and take my hands off the handlebars and feel the air rush into my lungs. 



Love Letters by: Sarah Kay

God Bless,
Jenny J

No comments:

Post a Comment