Sunday, January 15, 2012

Free Fallin'


When I got into my car to drive home from church this song started playing on the radio. I had to laugh because the beginning of the song is pretty much an accurate description of who I am as a person. Then I got to thinking about free falling and how that is pretty much how I've been living life lately. I have just been going with the flow, no real goals or desires. I think this is why I've been so bothered lately, because usually I'm such an ambitious person, and how ashamed I am of myself for being so lazy and content. But what am I going to do if I ever truly hit rock bottom? I'm so dependent on everyone else and on the idea that everything will remain the same. I don't know, I just think the whole "ignorance is bliss/everything will be okay" mentality that I have is only going to prepare me for future failures. What a scary thought!

God Bless,
Jenny J   

No comments:

Post a Comment