Saturday, January 21, 2012

Hello

So, hello. I'd say the word in general is one of the most powerful words to be said. As some of you know I have a usual joke where I say: "I've always wanted a smooth talker to walk into my life." Well the fact of the matter is, I haven't had this happen and maybe never will. But maybe because that's not how it's supposed to work. Conversations are the very essence of life and words are the means for which we communicate. They bring people together, tear them apart, and change lives forever. Are you willing to start a conversation? If not, are you ready to listen? If your answer is no in both regards, you should rethink and take that chance. It will surely change your life.

"People are interesting. They all have something to say." -"The Young Girl and the Monsoon"

God Bless,
Jenny J


No comments:

Post a Comment