Friday, January 13, 2012

Little Miss Jenny J

So hello world, I'm Jenny Julianna Shields. You're probably wondering why I actually decided to create a blog, when I had been so adamantly against it in the past: for fear of doing what everyone else was doing. Who knows, maybe I am, but at the slight chance I'm not, I hope my blog will be able to inspire you in a new and different way. I am a lover of life and I feel compelled to share that love with others. I've always wanted to be thought of as one of those special people that changes a person's life for the better, and I take that mentality and use it on others. I've had hundreds of people change my life significantly, and I hope I told them so. I just want to expand my influence by using a blog format to tell others that they are worth so much to me and to this world, and that they shouldn't be afraid to live in it. So that's my mission. Let the fun times begin.

God Bless,
Jenny J

2 comments:

  1. Well, I hope you come back to writing! It's been 6 months! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, I've written quite a few posts! Maybe I just haven't linked them. Thanks for following!!

      Delete